Many factors determine a herdsire’s
breeding fee like name recognition, cria history, quantity
of cria in the market, traits of the male in relation to
current market trends, and owners’ breeding philosophies.
Our breeding fees are as follows:
- MSF The Patriot (Tuna Catcher son / multiple Grand
- SRLR Mandarb $750
- 4L&M Bolivian Bentley (Lanuda fiber, Full Bolivian)
- 4L&M Greysocks (Best of Show) $500
- 4L&M Ice Breaker $500
- LUA Bravado's Art (Best of Show) $500
- Indiago Merlot (Best of Show) $500
- Phast and Phurious' Socrates
(Best of Show) $500
- All junior herdsires $400
to 4L&M Herdsires
- Nationally recognized bloodlines
- Bloodlines from our herdsires in the East are rare.
- Live cria guarantee: We guarantee a live cria or female
will receive one free re-breeding
- Multiple Discounts: With the first breeding comes a
second breeding to another one of your females at ½
price to a herdsire of equal or less breeding fee within
one year of initial breeding.
- Female cria guarantee: If your bred female has a male
cria you will receive a re-breeding at half price.
- Special Care: We love our llama and will treat yours
like one of our own. Before leaving our place your female
will be groomed and sheared if requested.
Home | About
Us | Herd Sires | Females
| Cria | For Sale | Gallery
| Horses | Links
| Contact Us
Copyright © 2005, Four Ladies and Me
All Rights Reserved